Last Updated: 29 September 2021
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our website you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our website
- We may suspend or withdraw our website
- Our website is only for users in the UK
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our website
- Do not rely on information on our website
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal data
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our website
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trademarks
Who we are and how to contact us
www.locktonmobility.co.uk is a website operated by Lockton Companies LLP (we, us, our). We are a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under company number OC353198 and have our registered office at The St Botoloph Building,138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AG. Our main trading address is The St Botoloph Building,138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AG. Our VAT number is GB 449 6862 93. We are authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under Firm Reference Number 523069. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0345 602 8000.
By using our website you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Privacy Notice, which sets out how we collect and use personal data about you. See further under How we may use your personal information.
- Our Cookie Notice, which sets out information about the cookies on our website.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our website
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users' needs, our business priorities and for legal and regulatory reasons.
We may suspend or withdraw our website
Our website is only for users in the UK
Our website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
How you may use material on our website
Do not rely on information on this website
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. A product or service shown on our website may not necessarily be suitable for you, and we make no warranty or representation that the material on our website is appropriate or available for use in any location or is compliant with all local laws. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our website
You must not establish a link to our website or make our website, or any part of it, available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise, without our prior approval. If you wish to link to our website, please contact email@example.com for the attention of the General Counsel.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
The trademarks, service marks and logos contained on our website are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights under English and foreign laws and international conventions. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our website.